The Ruby Unconf is an inclusive conference and aims to be accessible to everyone. This includes:
- Providing diversity tickets and support via our diversity form.
- Ensuring all our venues are accessible by wheelchair.
- Providing clear signage to, from and through the building.
- Providing quiet spaces for people with sensory issues, or simply in need of a break.
- Access to non-gendered toilets.
- Serving a wide range of food and special requests.
- An all-around help hotline will be available during the time of the conference.
Please be aware that we are not able to offer live transcription.
Our goal is that the unconference and all other related events like the evening party on saturday are accessible to disabled people. However, we are aware that accessibility issues are diverse and we may not have everything covered off in our plans - please reach out, and we will do our very best to confirm we have those requirements under control. Send a mail to email@example.com.
We will happily reserve you a ticket if it’s not immediately clear whether necessary assistance is provided or you have additional planning to do for your trip to Ruby Unconf.